So this is my first attempt at blogging. This is who we are. We are a unique collection of fun and interesting people who live together and love each other. That makes us the Big Happy Cluff Clan! I hope you enjoy blogging with us. We will have to wait and see how it goes.
3 comments:
Hooray for blogging! I admit that I'm a little addicted, but someday my kids will have agreat journal with lots of stories for their kiddos.
Can't wait for the next post...
1 more thing...Chandler loves chess, too. They should play next time we're at moms! I'd just be glad to have someone else for him to play chess with... gets me off the hook! ;)
Looks great. I'm glad you are on board now. Pathetic that we have to use blogging to keep up with each other's lives but that's better than NOT keeping up right? Love you...see you on the web.
Post a Comment